Flexi-Tape (12mm x 7m)
This super white breathable tape is gentle to the skin, super thin and soft. Can be used to secure pads, but also on its own for lifting eyelid.
- Ideal tape for clients with very sensitive skin or likely to develop a rash.
- Minimal discomfort when removing from skin.
- Breathable and high moisture, which means the skin will not be dry after removal.
- The bright white colour enables you to see client's natural lashes making the isolation very easy.
- The tape is very soft and easy to apply on the desired area.
- Easy to tear the length required without the need of a scissor.
- Do not apply on direct wounds or on inflamed area.
- Peel off horizontally (along) with the skin rather than pull it up from the skin.
- Do not stretch on application as it may crease the tape.
- Do not use for a prolonged time, for a full set of lashes is fine.
- If the client is experiencing discomfort or rashes, flares or itching, please remove immediately.
- Do not use the tape to secure a wet surface, as this will de-tack the stickiness of the tape.
- If client has watery eyes, do not use the tape solely over the lower lashes.
Storage: Store in a cold, dry place, away from direct sunlight and ideally in a dust free area. Storing in a container would be ideal. Keep away from infants and children.