59S UVC LED STERILISER
The state-of-art LED steriliser using UV and UVC for small tools and items. In few minutes, all your tweezers, lashes, make-up brushes, tools and any small products can be sterilised and ready to use.
Forget the old school, bulky, heavy duty and expensive sterilisers, check out the latest Hi-Tech stylish steriliser that is every lash artist and beauticians dream come true.
This steriliser contains UVC for disinfection/sterilisation, because it has been proved and is widely used on medical equipments in hospitals, but also to purify water and air systems.
UVC has a special wave length that can destroy the DNA of bacteria and germs quickly. The sterilising rate of this steriliser is 99.9% and has SGS report to prove it.There are some products in the market use traditional UV Mercury lamp for sterilisation, but Mercury lamp is neither environment-friendly nor energy-saving while LED is well known now for environment-friendly and energy-saving.With this new technology, we are making the UV sterilisation process simple, convenient and affordable for everyone, it is portable and will save time for beauticians, so they can focus what they do best. The steriliser is ozone free and can close completely.
- Clean the tools, scissors, tweezers, lash palettes with Saloncide spray or wipe (if possible)
- Put the products on the white silicon organiser inside the steriliser
- Close the magnetic lid
- Ensure the plug is plugged in
- Press the button on the lid
- Once started, the steriliser will start working (please note: the steriliser can not be turned on unless magnetic lid is properly closed) and you will see the light on the lid flashing and hear a subtle beep sound
- Wait 3 minutes to complete the sterilisation cycle
- The light activator will stop flashing along with the beeping sound when the sterilisation has been completed
- Open the magnetic lid and the products will be ready to use
When opening the lid, you will see the lights have turned purple, before going back to white in a few seconds.
The steriliser is ideal to use for: Metal tools (tweezers, scissors, mirrors etc), lashes, lash palettes, make-up brushes, lash trays, brushes, applicators, anything that is not liquid or sensitive to UV and LED.
Storage: Wipe the steriliser with a damp cloth. Keep it in a cool and dry place and away from heat and sun.For more information, please see our Facebook group (Lash Heaven UK Lash Heaven Product Support Group) or Instagram/lashheaven
Please choose between the following:
Standard steriliser (L:216 x W:105 x W: 70mm) with 8 UVC lights
We supply both UK and EU Plug.
See the UVC sterilisation in Action here
Read about this amazing brand here
[Please note that older versions of the product may feature different specifications]