A nanomister can be used to hydrate, restore and reduce wrinkles on the skin.
However, it is also used to keep client's lashes a tad moist before, during and after the treatment of eyelash extensions. When lashes are a tad moist, it helps to cure the glue and the natural lash absorbs the glue more effectively. It can also reduce discomfort and fumes from the glue.
Use a nanomister to spray clients lashes with eyes closed gently from eye to eye from about 20-30cm away. Do not get the lashes wet, but just a gentle mist to keep lashes a tad moist prior, during and after the treatment. It takes one hour to fully charge and can be used for up to 50 times. An instruction manual and a cable is coming with this light weight nanomister.
- Use with distilled water or saline only.
- No tap water due to limescale can block the nozzle.
- Let the nanomister air dry from time to time to prevent build up of bacteria, limescale etc.
- Gently wipe clean on a daily basis.
- Do not spray directly into eyes
- Do not use alcohol, detergent or products containing mercury, alkaline or acidic on the nanometer
Nanomister comes with a 3 months warranty.
No returns or exchange once this product has been used.