Prior to Appointment
We advise all of our clients to follow our check list to ensure they will get the best retention and experience possible.
- Please come with squeaky clean lashes. We do not want any mascara or eye make-up around the eye area. Avoid mascara the day before your treatment. Clean the lashes prior to your appointment and please do not put any serums or creams around the eye area.
- Avoid drinking fluid 1 hour before your treatment.
- Do not wear a hoodie to your appointment.
- Bring a hair band if you have long hair.
- Do not bring children, food or pets to your appointments.
- Turn your phone off for the duration of your treatment.
Your lashes look gorgeous! We now want to ensure you will have great retention.
- Avoid shower/hot bath/swimming for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid steam/sauna for the next 48 hours.
- No oil based products on the eye area. This includes products that are waterproof, gel based, ingredients with oil etc.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Try to sleep on your back.
- Avoid extreme heat.
- Clean your lashes using Lash Heaven approved cleanser and brush (can be purchased at the salon).
- Brush your lashes with the free brush.
You can wear eyelash extensions for special occasions only (holiday, prom, wedding or a party) or you can wear lashes continuously. If you want to have the lashes infilled, we recommend returning between 2.5 and 3.5 weeks. If the infill appointment is booked after 4 weeks or less than 20% of the extensions are remaining, it will be considered as a full set. It is at the discretion of the lash stylist to make this decision. Please book an appropriate time slot/duration for your infill to ensure you get as many lashes as possible during the appointment.
What happens at infill appointments?
- Your lash stylist will assess the health of your natural lashes and advise if anything needs to be changed.
- Remove outgrown extensions.
- Remove "wonky" extensions.
- Discuss if you would like to change the styling, extensions etc.
- Add new extensions.
- Catch up! :)