Black Eye Pads - Contour shape
The Contour Eye Pads are stretchy, comfortable and have a relaxing and cool feeling on the client's skin while protecting the lower lashes during eyelash extensions treatment.
The Contour eye pads are flexible as they can be used on many various eye-shapes because one side is wider. If need be, you can use small pieces of micropore or transport tape to fix the pads down for clients with oily skin or clients that move their face while talking, etc.
These pads can also be used to protect the lower lashes for tinting or perming/lifting client's natural lashes by putting the pads underneath the lower lashes.
- Thoroughly clean and dry client's face.
- Remove the patch from plastic film.
- Apply the pads under eyes during eyelash extension application.
- Remove the patch slowly from the edges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush eyes with saline solution.
- Remove immediately is skin or eye irritation/ redness occur.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages, tapes or peel- off masks.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Use immediately after opening.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, Aloe Extract and Vitamin C
1 Pair in each bag